- Advanced connectors work. They can store more energy (and thus allow for faster transfer), can transfer items faster (double speed) and also allow for connections to other sides then the one you are really connecting too
- Redstone control for connectors work (i.e. you can disable/enable a connector with redstone)
- New facade system. Right click a facade block on a solid block to mimic that texture. Then rightclick/sneak rightclick with that facade on a cable or connector to hide it. Doesn't yet work for all blocks!
- Raytracing for cables and connectors is now accurate. i.e. they are no longer 'full block' when trying to break them
- Fixed a stability bug in the networking code. Breaking and removing cable segments should now work more reliably