* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.4.9+. Not compatible with older versions!
+ Sharing waypoints in chat will now respect dimension and sub-world if the waypoints are from the currently played server. The receiver of the shared waypoint needs to also have the latest version of the mod for it to work properly.
+ You can now choose the destination world/server/dimension of the waypoint while in the waypoint adding/editing screen.
+ You can now also move a waypoint between worlds/servers/dimensions using the waypoint editing screen.
* Fixed the issue where modified waypoints jumped to the end of the waypoint set.
* Fixed issues caused by the current sub-world changing while you're viewing waypoints related screens.
* Fixed the possibility of duplicate sub-world "names" (currently just numbers) being automatically created after deleting sub-worlds.
* Fixed the entity radar options visually resetting when resizing the screen while in the entity radar options screen.
* Fixed very transparent textures looking black on the minimap.
* Fixed chunk lighting issues in the minimap's own chunk loading. This mostly affects you if you don't use the world map mod but cave mode was broken for everyone.
* Fixed the teleportation to other sub-worlds not being blocked when using the T key instead of the on-screen button.