Wild World will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
This mod aims to improve the look of the default minecraft world generation by adding decorative elements to nature and caves.
Since Version 3.0.0 it currently features three new cave biomes, leaf piles under trees and wild crops with more to come. This mod was heavily inspired by Wild Caves 3 by Alexmania. All code is original and the sprites are only based on the old mod and adjusted to fit the default 16px texture size.
This mod requires the Fabric Loader and API to install and run. (Forge support is currently NOT planned for the forseeable future)
- Three new Cave Biomes: Mushroom Caves, Frozen Caves, Arid Caves
- Rare cobwebs and skulls can be found in caves
- Green and blue glowing mushrooms
- Jungle caves with vines and tall glowshrooms
- Spider Dens generate rarely in caves
- Leafpiles generate below all vanilla trees
- Wild crops generate randomly in plains
- Thorny Plants in the Nether and End
Further screenshots of the other features can be found on the screenshots page.