This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a beta version by TheNumenorean & LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single jar now.
Beta means "It's mostly stable but may still murder you". There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer.
EU and RF power are supported (including but not limited to IC2, Gregtech, AdvancedSolarPanel, AtomicScience, BigReactors, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ImmersiveEngineering).
ICBM, MFFS, Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels and GraviSuite are supported.
Notable changes from 1.3.17 to 1.3.18 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Fixed star entity crash with small packs
- Fixed world generation crash when IC2 is missing
- Fixed OC support for String arguments
- Fixed OC/CC version reporting
- Fixed dev mode detection
- Asteroids WorldGeneration is functional but very laggy
- Scanner, Transporter, Beacon and Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk