This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a beta version by TheNumenorean & LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single jar now.
Beta means "It's mostly stable but may still murder you". There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer.
EU and RF power are supported (including but not limited to IC2, Gregtech, AdvancedSolarPanel, AtomicScience, BigReactors, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ImmersiveEngineering).
ICBM, MFFS, Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels and GraviSuite are supported.
Notable changes from 1.3.16 to 1.3.17, all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Added build properties to gradle
- Improved guide message when ship is too small
- Fixed OC script ship controller support
- data saving
- connection persist after jump
- hyperspace jump
- coordinates refreshing
- Added shipCoreCooldownDone event (fix for ship parameters not updated after a jump)
- Fixed OC nodes disconnection on chunk loading
- Added /wentity admin command
- Updated star bypass for creative players and invulnerables
- Updated client/server check
- Fixed crash with Immersive Engineering 0.6.0 and later
- Reduced moon & asteroid fields spawn rate
- Re-implemented safe corridor in space dimension (y> 200) …
- Added smaller bottom safe corridor (y < 5)
- Fixed events not sent on OpenComputers
- Fixed air canister not refreshing in SMP
- Fixed #125 laser tree farm planting on invalid soils
- Added mycelium to soils
- Fixed laser tree farm intermittent CC script crash
- Fixed CC/OC scripts for mining laser (2nd parameter was inverted vs the help screen)
- Fixed GregTech recipe for mining laser
- Fixed crash at boot with legacy IC2
- Added CC/OC scripts for laser tree farm
- Updated mining laser scripts
- Asteroids WorldGeneration is functional but very laggy
- Gate jumping and crew teleportation only works with ComputerCraft (for now)
- Scanner, Transporter, Beacon and Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk