- Fixed server crash due to the config not existing on the server.
- Fixed leaves rendering incorrectly
- Fixed placed leaves decaying
Note: This version contains new biomes! If you have started your instance on an old version of Traverse, these biomes will not show up by default. This is to prevent ugly terrain borders like you see when vanilla adds new biomes. If you wish to enable the new biomes anyway, you can do this by going into your config/traverse folder and deleting the instance_version.json file. Again, this is not recommended because it will create ugly terrain borders where your old terrain meets new terrain. If you are starting a new world on this same instance, this is perfectly safe to do.
- Added 6 new biomes: Badlands, Mountainous Desert, Rocky Plateau, Forested Hills, Birch Forested Hills, and Autumnal Wooded Hills
- Added config to make leaves opaque blocks
- Added config to override and ignore the biome safety system
- Added biome disable configs, to force disable any biomes you don't want in your worlds