*Loads of big and exciting changes with the 1.19 release for Minecraft! (This is basically the 1.19 datapack relase + the 2 other hotfixes bundled in. That's why it's labeled 1.7.2)
- updated the pack to 1.19, with all the necessary technical changes;
- major tag overhaul for all structures. This will not affect the player (too much), but it's a measure to organize the pack a lot more;
- added mod pairing with major Worldgen mods (Yes I know these haven't been updated yet, but when they are they will work out of the box):
* paired the pack with Biomes O' Plenty (BoP). Now, structures from T&T will also spawn in appropriate biomes from this mod. Some vanilla villages were switched;
* paired the pack with Oh, The Biomes You'll Go (BYG). Now, structures from T&T will also spawn in appropriate biomes from this mod. Some vanilla villages were switched;
* paired the pack with Promenade. Now, structures from T&T will also spawn in appropriate biomes from this mod (ex: japaneese village in the cherry forests);
* re-organized the structure distribution for Terralith. Basically, some structures were moved around to better fit their respective biome.
- added exclusion zones. Now, structures are a lot less likely to mesh with each other;
- removed barrels from sunflower plains farm, so now villagers no longer become fishers there;
- added nilotic village to flooded savanna (which will be a WWOO exclusive soon-ish);
- fixed bug where mothership for villager fleet would sometimes not spawn;
- improved the swedish village with some new 1.19 blocks;
- tweaked biomes where ships could spawn, as follows:
* wreckage - normal ocean variants;
* villager fleet and illager galleon - deep ocean variants.
- feeding dolphins raw fish will now lead the player to either a villager fleet or a wreckage;
- added all villages to the village tag. Now, you can simply do /locate structure #village and find the nearest one near you, instead of locating a specific one;
- added all pillager outposts to the pillager_outpost tag. Now, you can simply do /locate structure #pillager_outpost and find the nearest one near you, instead of locating a specific one;
- fixed bug where pillagers would sometimes not spawn upon world generation (hopefully. If that's not the case, let us know);
- fixed bug where some pillager outposts would be classified as villages, preventing pillager spawning.