Uploaded by ljfa2
Uploaded Apr 3, 2018
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 987.74 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
The "Welcome Back, Fenn" Update
- Zaphkiel Waltz now affects more types of crops (Sugar Cane, Cacti etc.)
- (Pokefenn) Reworded some Totempedia entries for clarity
- (Dylan) New textures for some items
- Fixed ghost blocks staying around when Tipi is destroyed by an explosion
- Playing music while a Totem Base in in selection mode will no longer make smoke particles
- Slight changes to Totem Base particles
API changes (version 6.3.0):
- Changed the methods in MusicAPI to no longer take bonusRadius and bonusMusicAmount as parameters. A lot of methods have been added and the old ones deprecated. The concepts of bonus radius and bonus music amount will be phased out.
- Renamed MusicAcceptor#addMusic to acceptMusic and added more parameters. The old method is deprecated and the new one has a default implementation for backwards compatibility.
- MusicAcceptor can (and should) now be used with Forge's Capability system. Directly implementing it on tile entities is still supported but that support will be removed.
- Added a default implementation of MusicAcceptor for the Capability