Uploaded by Blargerist
Uploaded Jan 29, 2019
Game Version 1.12.2 +3
Size 1,016.74 KB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- Complete world creation gui revamp.
- Added basic documentation and commented example scripts.
- All grid region based generators should no longer generate over top of eachother when using the same variables. This will cause changes to all current worlds using these generators.
- CellNoiseGenerator now splits its work over multiple threads.
- Multiple fog colors can now be set with blended transition.
- Can set Topography to capture teleports to a dimension and handle the teleport itself, placing the player at the spawn point of the spawn structure or sky islands.
- Spawn structures can be set in multiple dimensions.
- Gave Topography worlds set for dimension 1 a spawn coordinate. Fixes crashes with teleporting.
- Added /topography island command for generating a new spawn structure for a player.
- Added /topography invite command to invite a player to join your island.
- Added /topography lock command for locking a preset.
- Added method setSpawnStructureSpacing(spacing) to set spacing between sky islands in chunks when they are created with the island command. Default 65
- Added option for setting initial difficulty
- Added option for locking difficulty
- Added option for world to vaporize water. vaporizeWater()
- Added rarity variables to nether fortress generator
- Added option to generate end cities
- Multiple initial player and server functions can now be added to a preset.