Corail Tombstone has since been restored and is now maintained by Darkhax. Tombstone: Revived's files are now marked as archived. Please visit the original mod's project page.
A revival of the Corail's Tombstone mod. This (in theory) should be a drop-in replacement without any change required to current worlds.
Tombstone handles your death in Minecraft by providing over 100 config options, multiple features (like soulbound enchantment, auto-equip, a Grave's Key allowing you to see the grave at a distance, and teleport to the grave with an enchanted key), and several compatibilities between mods.
At the same time, it introduces a slow perk tree: the Knowledge of Death, and a magic system based on some enchantable items with the help of the Souls haunting the Decorative Graves and waiting for a way to be freed for their eternal sentence.
The decorative graves are special blocks with a fog particle only during the night. They can be harvested with shovel/pickaxe and can be engraved with the anvil (and an iron lingot in the second slot). The decorative graves can be haunted by a soul, depending on the chance set in the config. The soul stays until used and allows some enchants like magic scroll/tablet, or upgrade the grave's key.
- TBTeleport: dimensional teleportation to a player or a position
- TBTeleportDiscovery: teleports to an unexplored village (or a few others structures)
- TBTeleportVillage: teleports to an explored village
- TBShowLastGrave: shows the last player's grave position
- TBTeleportGrave: dimensional teleportation to the last known grave of a player
- TBTeleportHome: dimensional teleportation to the respawn point of a player
- TBRestoreInventory: return the grave inventory to its owner
- TBRecovery: manually backups all players (or one), or rollbacks a player from an old save
- TBKnowledge: allows setting the knowledge points of a player
- TBSiege: starts a Zombie Siege (mainly to test your configuration about village siege)
- TBReviveFamiliar: bring back to life your last dead familiar
- Soulbound: keeps these items on the player after death
- Shadow Step: reduces the distance that monsters detect you and slightly reduces falling damage (cumulates with sneaking, doesn't work while riding and can only be put on boots)
- Magic Siphon: absorbs beneficial effects from the target (weapon enchantment)
tombstone:ghostly_shape- similar to the effect after your death preventing creatures to attack you, allowing to see clearly in water & by night and preventing most forms of damage
tombstone:diversion- prevents creatures from attacking you
tombstone:preservation- keeping your beneficial effects after your death
tombstone:unstable_intangibleness- makes you invulnerable for 1 second every 5 seconds
tombstone:feather_fall- slows your fall and preventing any fall damage
tombstone:purification- clears any negative effects on you over time
tombstone:true_sight- allows you to see in the dark, underwater, in the fog, and reveals invisible creatures
tombstone:reach- increases the range of the player