"To the Bat Poles!" will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
"To the Bat Poles!"
"To the Bat Poles" creates a one-way ride out of everyday iron bars!
Simply stack iron bars one-on-top-of-another to create a pole length of your choosing. Make sure the top of your pole is easily reached, jump at the pole and (provided you don't miss) off you go!
Created for firehouse builds and Batcaves in mind, your poles are an invaluable design tool to facilitate one-way dungeon travel. For the "immersion" sticklers among you, we have provided the capability of a slow climb back up if that's more your thing.
Pole-dancing skill tree not included!
REQUIRES ForgeEndertech library.
- Craftable poles from common materials (wood, iron, glass) with different speed characteristics
- Redstone poles that lift you up when powered
- Possibility to use fences, iron bars, chains, posts and bamboo trees as poles (configurable)
- Easy building by extending the pole up from the ground
- Simple controls allowing to climb up, spin without sliding down and jump off the pole
- Possibility to place torches, banners and other blocks (configurable) on top of the pole and rise them up
- Full customization via config files
- [1.20.2+] Possibility to repaint poles by using a brush in one hand while holding a sample block in the other and having a bucket of water + some dyes in the inventory
- Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
- You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.