TieFix will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
A Fabric mod that fixes some annoying bugs in the Minecraft client.
Requires Fabric API.
UI & HUD
MC-2071 Pausing the Game or opening any GUI in a nether portal does not
- Fix: Allow opening GUIs in a nether portal
MC-62997 Scoreboard overlaps debug screen
- Fix: Hide the scoreboard when the F3 screen is shown
MC-79545 The experience bar disappears when too many levels are given
to the player
- Fix: Show the experience bar
MC-80859 Starting to drag item stacks over other compatible stacks
makes the latter invisible until appearance change (stack size increases)
- Fix: Display the item stack properly
MC-89242 Length of writing text on sign limited by Resource Pack
- Fix: Limit the text based on the default font
MC-122477 Linux/GNU: Opening chat sometimes writes 't'
- Workaround: Ignore a character entered on the first input poll after opening chat
MC-140646 Text fields don't scroll while selecting text with Shift
- Fix: Scroll the text properly
MC-147766 Shift key stays pressed until press any other key
- Fix: Handle mouse clicks properly
MC-122645 Narrator hotkey cannot be customized or disabled
- Fix: Disable the narrator hotkey by default (can be re-enabled in the configuration)
MC-203401 Double-tapping forward button to sprint cannot be disabled/reconfigured
- Fix: Add option to disable double-tap-to-sprint
Audio & Visual
MC-4490 Fishing line not attached to fishing rod in third person while
- Fix: Render the fishing line in the correct place
MC-127970 Using riptide on a trident with an item in your off-hand
causes visual glitch with the item in your offhand
- Fix: Render non-trident items in regular place while using riptide
Gameplay & Movement
MC-12829 Flying through ladders/vines/scaffolding in creative mode slows you down
- Fix: Ignore climbable blocks when flying
MC-136249 Depth strider decreases Riptide's launching effect when underwater
- Fix: Ignore depth strider's increased drag while using riptide
MC-237493 Telemetry cannot be disabled
- Fix: Disable telemetry by default (can be re-enabled in the configuration)
All fixes can be toggled on or off in the options menu.
The options menu can be opened if you have Mod Menu installed. To access it, go to Mods > TieFix and click the settings button at the top-right.