Please note: Versions 0.0.9 and above are NOT compatible with previous versions.
Also! The Dimension of The Crystallia is finally ready! It's still in an Alpha state, but for now I can safely say, travel to it, go my nuggets, be free!
Hello everyone! Long time no see once again! I regret to say that yea, I haven't been working on this mod lately. Why? It's due to a combination of both working 5 days a week and having a really really bad laptop. I'm hoping to get a better laptop in the following weeks though, this way I can actually work on my mod again without too many issues. This being said, I am still going to be on hiatus a little longer, as once I get said new laptop I am rebuilding the mod from scratch yet again in MCreator 1.9.1 once it's released (Including revamping some textures and making it look better!). Truly am sorry for any bugs or inconveniences anyone has come across.
I also won't be replying to any comments/issues for a minute, until I put out a new and improved version, which will be soon.
It's been a rough day. You sit down, and take a break from all the adventuring.
Out of the corner of your eye, you notice... blue? A bright, vibrant blue leaf comes gently floating in your direction. Curious, you decide that that break you took wasn't that important, and begin walking in the direction that the leaf came from.
Soon enough, you realize you are in a different world. The grass is purple, the trees have a dark purple bark, and mysterious blue flesh. There's creatures which before were unimaginable wandering around you.
Welcome to The Crystallia.
The Crystallia is a work in progress mod (Made in MCreator) based off my love for crystals and exploration, with updates coming at a sporadic rate; I am constantly making changes and updating things.
Please note: This is my first ever mod, no joke! If you have any tips for modmaking or general feedback for this mod I'd love to hear them! One of these I hope I learn enough about coding to get away from using MCreator, but for now it's all I got ;v;
This mod currently includes:
- 7 types of gemstones (Crystalli, Eventidium, Aurorium, Midnite, Luminite, Umbrium, and Evencrystium)
- New biomes! (Obsidian Forest, Crystalli Grove, Eventide Orchard, Midnight Woods, Luminous Acres, Aurora Meadow, and Dark Umbral Woods)
- A new fruit, as well as crystal variety; the Camquat (inside joke present, but it is a fruit nonetheless)
- Pretty looking wood, all in different colors (Purple, Gray, Blue, Fuschia, Black, Creamy Yellow, and Light Green)
- Tools and Armor (Made with love and gemstones)
- Flowers to make your life prettier. (10 varieties)
- Ability to craft vanilla items with modded wood varieties (Crafting Tables, Chests, and sticks currently)
- A new dimension, The Crystallia; a once peaceful world turned hostile, despite the light that shines. The dimension itself is accessible, but is heavily under work. The current dimension will soon be changed drastically, as it's only a placeholder.
- Fusion Crafting (Can currently only craft Evencrystium; will add more later)
- New and better trees to replace the vanilla looking ones in each biome.
- New and fun mobs! (3 currently)
- Mushrooms....? They're... glowing...
New Features/Changes in 1.0.8
- The Crystallian Creeper Army actually left the End and Nether this time guys... least I hope..
- Added The Crystallized Desert Biome
- Added Crystallian Crystalli Groves
- Added Crystallian Midnight Woods
- Added Crystallian Eventide Orchards
- The Dimension of the Crystallia has been revamped and is recommended to go into! It's still a WIP but should be fine for entering, hopefully.
- Made leaves obtainable through a creative and mildly annoying way!
- Ores now drop XP
- Speaking of ores, they can now only be found in their respective biomes. (ex. Crystalli in Crystalli Groves)
- The Crystallia and The Aether are now compatible. Was just a simple ID conflict that I was finally able to fix ^^;
- Another hellish dimension, The Umbris.
- - More crystal-themed biomes (The Crystal Tundra)
- Boss Mobs
- More items you can make through the altar.
- Hmmmmmmmm are more new biomes coming to The Dimension of Crystallia? I think so.
- OreDict support
- Is that... a Castle?!?!?! WHOA WAIT WHATS THAT IN THE CASTLE AHHHHHH----
- I'm promising to you guys that saplings will be working in either 1.0.9 or 1.1.0!
Images of the items, as well as the current biomes can be found under the images tab.
To get started, grab a diamond pickaxe. Or a fist idk. Pickaxes are definitely more effective.
Traverse the lands until you find an Obsidian forest; this forest has trees as hard as obsidian, if it wasn't clear by it's name.
Cut down a tree or two, or three, or the entire forest. Up to you!
Craft the logs into obsidian sticks, just as you would normal sticks.
Now you have to find Crystalli. This gem spawns below a certain y-value (But why would I tell you? It ruins the adventure!)
Mine the Crystalli, I hope you have a diamond pickaxe or a pick of the same harvest level (aka one that can mine obsidian). You also will need a few diamonds to make your first set of armor and tools.
And now you're set! I recommend downloading JEI to look at all the available recipes!
And that's all for now. I really do hope I did alright for my first mod. I will do my best to fix any problems and balance the mod, but for now, it is what it is.
Also! This mod works fine on my laptop, but please if it is giving anyone of you who downloads it has issues let me know asap!
Credits: Myself (WintereousFlame/SporadicSplash), MCreator, and EntityCat (My best friend, who gave me the motivation to make this mod in the first place.)