- Added SkyMatrix to blacklist, another broken research to avoid.
- Added ability to set OpenPeripheral mode in configs
- Made funnels respect jars labels
- Removed custom bedrock
- Added ability for other mods to remove research from KAMI
- Added Aliquo to research blacklist
- Made OpenPeripheral compatibility changes Warning: Jar and Other Aspect containers computer craft API has changed, please check wiki
- Fixed Bedrock Dimension being inaccesible when Galacticraft is installed.
- Fixed WAILA bug showing Warp gates incomming teleports inverted
- Made Kami default on Warning: config change for kami has changed, to allow for the change
- Baring any major bugs, this will be the last 1.6.4 release*
- Fixed Kami requiring Researches AT has not implemented.
- Added computercraft support for basic essentia pipes
- Fixed some problems with the dislocator
- Fixed problem with tablet and mods that alter Player inventory
- Fixed worldshapers looking glass rendering
- Fixed Relay needing Motus
- Fixed overlapping research
- Made Kami armor toggleable individually, and attached to a keybind
- Fixed various rendering issues
- Fixed crash cased by kami and mirrors interaction
- Made erroring focii only available when mirrors enabled
- Made Thaumic Tinkerer add CC API to Void jars
- Attempt to fix crash with updating ichor wands
- Removed Locomotive's entity movement
- Added blacklist for spawning ores in the bedrock dimension
- Fixed bug where conflicting enchantments could be applied in the enchanter
- Fix error with disabling dimension
- KAMI research is no longer hidden.
- Update German Translations
- Config file for bedrock dimension ore density
- Updated vis discounting to work with 4.1
- Removed ability of staffs to work in enchanter, at Azanor's request
- Fix withers breaking bedrock
- Fix potential compatibility issues
- Fix AoE pickaxe if bedrock dimension is disabled
- Fixed Ichorium wand components.
- Bedrock dimension has 1/6 of the ores. Now it looks sad and lonely.
- Make some research not-hidden
- Fixed: Excavation focus can break bedrock
- Changed default dimension ID from 19 to -19
- Removed special bedrock biome
- Recreated Thaumic Tinkerer research tree
- Added config for dimension Id.
- Added Golem Connector
- Added Tinkers Construct compatibility
- Added Ender storage compatibility
- Altered Dislocation Focus to store block on focus
Build 75 BETA unstable 05/02/2014
- Added Levitational Locomotive.
- Fixed issue #189
- Fixed issue #169
- Fixed server crash
- Fixed artifice tab Crash
- WAILA support
- Added Dissipating turtle
- (Flaxbeard) Made sure API for osmotic enchanter was in again.
- (Flaxbeard) Added an API for the osmotic enchanter.
- Fixed the Celestial Recall focus not working.
- Added a config option to remove Ore Dictionary recipes, they cause issues if you have Magical Crops and no other mods that add copper.
- Fixed a DC when using a Shadowbeam focus in a server.
- Fixed a crash when right clicking a XP Drain focus.
- Fixed a dupe involving Dynamism Tablets, bottles and cauldrons.
- Fixed some foci not being able to be put in wands.
- Changed Awakened Ichorium Tools to change mode with shift-right click.
- Fixed a crash when using Camo blocks to camo Camo blocks (yo dawg).
- Fixed a crash with Easymode research and Lost Research Note.
- Fixed the Leggings of the Burning Mantle not showing the discount tooltip.
- Fixed Nether/Ender shards being extremely common.
- Fixed Hyperenergetic Nitor and Protoclay not being in the creative tab.
- Fixed being able to apply Slow Fall to the Boots of the Horizontal Shield.
- Fixed the flight status not resetting after taking off the Robes of the Stratosphere.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where the Celestial Network would occasionally open it's GUI for a player who wasn't standing on it.
- Made the Celestial Network GUI easier to navigate.
- Tweaked the code for the XP Drain focus a bit.
- Moved the Shadowbeam Focus research to not be in the same place as a research from Thaumic Exploration.
- Changed the Celestial Pearl recipe to output 2 rather than 1.
- Fixed Protoclay not having a config option for ID.
- Fixed the XP Drain focus sometimes going over the max value on the wand.
- Fixed Server Crash.
- Allow for blocks with directions (i.e. Furnaces, Pumpkins) to keep the direction in camo blocks
- Allow for more blocks to be used with camo blocks (i.e. Wood Logs, Quartz Blocks)
- Fixed the Ethereal Platform breaking instantly.
- Fixed camo blocks not respecting biome colors
- Some typo fixes
- Added a way to turn off the light feature in the Leggings of the Burning Mantle.
- Added a config option to specify dimension IDs (for people who change them)
- (KAMI) Added a few new things ;)
- Fixed ground level Ethereal Platforms having collision boxes on all sides.
- Fixed the Ichorcloth armor not protecting from damage, it now protects just a little more than diamond.
Build 59 (This build is for the TC4.1 beta, do not use it unless you have it).
- Fixed some API/method usage from old versions that doesn't work on 4.1.
- Updated the ComputerCraft API.
- (KAMI) Fixed the Robes of the Stratosphere removing creative mode flight.
- (KAMI) Changed Vector objects from LWJGL Vector2f to TC Vector3, should fix server crashes with the Leggings of the Burning Mantle.
- (KAMI) Fixed the Worldshaper's Looking Glass acting really weird with Metadata.
- (KAMI) Fixed a critical issue with the Black Hole Talisman where it would empty itself case your inventory was full.
- (KAMI) Changed some logic with the Black Hole Talisman, should fix a potential crash.
- Fixed a crash with Ethereal Platforms.
- (KAMI) Fixed a really bad derp involving XP orbs going all over the place when blocks are broken with the Awakened Ichorium Tools.
Builds 48 through 55 (48 through 54 were closed beta)
- Sorted the mod's creative tab, it's a lot cleaner now.
- Added a config option to remove the [TT] tooltips from the thauminomicon.
- Upgraded the Transvector blocks' camouflage code, you can now camo them as glass and other blocks of the like.
- Removed the Infused Scribing Tools' research for once.
- Fixed a dupe bug with the Spellbinding Cloth.
- Changed the texture for the lightning in the attractors, shouldn't cause issues with other mods that add animated textures any more.
- Added KAMI, a separate downloadable module that includes a bunch of new, really powerful items.
- Added two new things for people who don't play with KAMI.
- Fixed a crash when putting items in the Aspectalyzer.
- Changed the name of the fake player used by the Dynamism Tablet to localize on clients.
- Added better documentation for Kinetic Attraction.
- Fix a ID typo which was making the config all weird.
- Buffed the durability of the Helmet of Revealing.
- Fixed weird localization with an empty Soul Mould on a Corporeal Attractor.
- Added Microblock support for the Greatwood and Silverwood planks.
- Added Peripheral support for a bunch of TC and TT blocks.
- Added a new block (exclusive to ComputerCraft users).
- Fixed Osmotic Enchanter removing it's set enchantments when the wand is removed.
- Fixed an IC2 API call on client that was crashing the game.
- Fixed the research for Gaseous Illuminae always being instant.
- Fixed exploit with Osmotic Enchanter where one could enchant items with illegal enchants by switching the items without removing them.
- Made the Transvector Dislocator's recipe be a lot cheaper.
- Changed the Transvector Interface to pass inventoryChanged() calls to the bound tile. Should fix issues with some blocks (i.e. Factorization Barrels) looking weird.
- Added Essentia Tube support to the Transvector Interface.
- Nerfed the instability in the Dislocation Focus.
- New stuff?
- Renamed the Thaumic Rehabilitator, it sounded stupid.
- Buffed the Wand Focus: Efreet's Flame as it was ridiculously expensive, I don't even what was going through my head.
- Removed the research for the Infused Scribing Tools. The reason for this being they are not function as TC is right now. They will come back when and if a TC hook that I requested is added.
- Fixed ComputerCraft integration not working on clientside.
- Added Funnel and Repairer to the list of available peripherals.
- Fixed another compilation crash when opening the research table gui.
- Fixed crash when clicking the Thaumic Rehabilitator with an empty hand.
- Fixed compilation crash.
- Fixed TT foci stacking.
- Fixed Vampirism enchantment not working.
- Made the enchanting particles have less gravity.
- Fixed a bunch of stuff with the Essentia Funnel so it can work well with automation.
- The Essentia Funnel now shows how many aspects are on the jar on hover.
- Fixed the Transvector Dislocator not updating the block moved.
- Fixed Transvector Blocks being able to be camouflaged with items, getting a null texture.
- Fixed Cheaty Mode for for the Transvector Blocks not working.
- A Cheaty Mode Transvector Interface will no longer lose it's binding if there's no tile on the end.
- Added 2 new things.
- Fixed the Essentia Funnel being stupid.
- Made the Ender Rift focus a bit easier to craft.
- Fix the mod being dependant on CodeChickenCore, oops.
- If mirrors are disabled in the TC config, the Ender Rift focus and the Transvector Dislocator can't be researched.
- Fixed Transvector Dislocator not bringing tile entity contents along
- Added a short cooldown to the Transvector Dislocator to prevent trapping
- The Transvector Dislocator will no longer pick up unbreakable blocks, anything the portable hole can't or aura nodes.
- Fixed crash with Quick Draw enchant.
- Rebalanced the Cursed Spirit's Blade a bit, it has more durability and can get Repair now, but not Vampirism.
- Removed the ability for the Axe of the Stream to have Flaming Touch, it was causing issues.
- Fixed the Helmet of Revealing not showing aspects and added the discount to the tooltip.
- Fixed Ascent Boost I Enchantment having no effect.
- (Hopefully) Fixed incompatibility with M&B Battlegear 2.
- Fixed being able to place books in the Osmotic Enchanter with shift-click.
- MOAR REFERENCES
- Added the ability to Camouflage the Transvector Interface by right clicking it with a block.
- Added 3 items.
- Fixed crash in SMP.
- Added TE3 energy support to Transvector Interface.
- Added a new item.
- Fix crash all the time, again. Looks like forge changed.
- Fixed Efreet's Flame focus being weird client-side.
- Changed slow fall to only work after some time falling.
- Fixed anti-crash checks in the dynamism tablet.
- Fixed crash with putting a corporeal magnetizer next to a computer.
- Add a check to the Dislocation focus to prevent visual anomalies.
- Remove a stupid println.
- Fix ascent boost enchantment making the player take more knockback.
- Change ascent boost enchantment to be smoother.
- Fixed candle multiparts not working with metadata.
- Moved some researches around, again.
- Added peripherals to a bunch more TC blocks
- Rewrote and added research for the Mending focus.
- Made the mod not crash upon being loaded, oops.
- Moved some researches around to make more sense with the latest TT versions.
- Increased range of Fume Dissipator by 2 blocks.
- I'm back baby! -Vazkii
- Fixed NullPointerError with Dynamism Tablet.
- Mending Focus does something now (Crafting and Research will come later).
- Moved Funnel location in research page to fit with latest changes.
- Updated Language Files.
- Fixed Corporeal Attractor dropping as a Kinetic Attractor.
- Changed ForgeMultipart to be a soft dependency.
- Added support for the Potency enchantment for a few wands from my mod.
- Slow fall enchantment now works when not shifting, and is smoother.
- Fixed wand in creative mode having more vis than it should.
- Moved some researches around.
- Implemented Multiblocks for TC and TT blocks, and Multipart for Candles (ForgeMultipart Required).
- Added ComputerCraft Peripheral support for Nodes in Jars and Wand Pedestals.
- Added a new focus.
- Added Telekinesis Focus ID to the config.
- Localized Vampirism enchantment properly.
- Fixed Corporeal Attractor not saving adult/child setting.
- Fix Essentia Funnel not setting the jar to regular Warded Jar when done.
- Fixed the Dynamism Tablet destroying buckets if they were used to milk a cow.
- Fixed Hyperenergetic Nitor not placing properly in caves and closed places.
- Fixed dupe with Osmotic Enchanter with iron/copper capped wands.
- Fixed Osmotic Enchanter sometimes doubling enchantments up.
- Removed lost enchantment flag from Brain in a Jar.
- Fix a major issue with the Osmotic Enchanter crashing the game.
- Fixed an issue with the Essentia Funnel.
- Fixed a crash.
- Initial Release.