Uploaded by FreneticScribbler
Uploaded May 13, 2019
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 1.41 MB
More than 100 commits since the last version - brace yourselves.
0.6.0 Prospecting Update
- Heavy Ore: Rarely you may find an 'ore tell' generated, which is a single block that indicates a high presence of ore in the rocks around you. Right click the block with a hammer, and the seam will be revealed. Each heavy ore block can be mined several times, dropping loot from the corresponding loot table each time. It takes a *very* long time to mine.
- Ore Rock: This drops from heavy ore and will not usually stack. Enter the...
- Carrier Minecart: A hopper minecart that holds a large quantity of ore rock, forcing it to stack.
- Seam Miner Minecart: On a powered activator rail this cart will mine the block next to it slightly slower than a player. This is designed to be run down the long edge of an ore seam. It does not currently require resources.
- Both of the two new minecarts can be interacted with using vanilla hoppers.
- Grinder: This is a new multiblock which turns ore rock into crushed ore. The cobble -> gravel -> sand recipe chain previously present in the steam hammer has also been moved to this new machine
- Added Patchouli documentation for all of the above
- New entrenching tool texture from the ever-awesome Snurly
- Rewrote JEI handling somewhat - tanks now properly display their overlay, and various other things have been fixed and improved. Further improvements are already planned
- Added Steelworks JEI Support
- Added Steelworks CT support
- Implemented a CT method for removing all recipes from a machine.
- Added a progress bar to the steam furnace GUI.
- Rewrote clockwork wings handling to be more robust and server friendly. May fix some reported issues.
- MC Version not being displayed in build version
- Alloy Forge localisation was a bit weird
- Fixed Alchemical Patchouli documentation not showing
- Clean up a lot of unused assets
- Fixed a crash when using drills
- Fixed the steam hammer being all sorts of broken
- Fixed GUI not displaying steam
- Fixed GUI alignment
- Fixed recipes not requiring steam or time
- Fixed alloy furnace GUI texture missing
- Fixed a crash-causing issue where insertion into multiblock fluid tanks was not properly limited
- Fixed the alloy forge crashing dedicated servers
- Fixed the fume collector being broken. This machine needs a rewrite, but it is at least functional and not error-ing, now.
- Fixed interaction between the Fluid IO and fluid container items being a little derpy
A whole lot of behind the scenes code improvement also occurred. Many thanks to kreezxil and MasterEnderman for their help in testing.