Special Mobs will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
If you find any bugs or issues, please use the GitHub issues tracker, accessible from the GitHub link or the above "Issues" tab.
Have you ever felt that your Minecraft monsters lacked variety? Randomized textures not enough? Well, we have the solution! Introducing: the Special Mobs mod!
In short, this mod introduces variants to your default Minecraft mobs, such as creepers with fiery explosions, skeletons that shoot poisoned arrows, and zombies that leap at you. Not only that, but it allows you to adjust all support mob attributes and capabilities!
Each mob added by this mod has an adjustable rate that affects how common it is, from never appearing to being the only mob that ever appears!
This mod is highly configurable and each feature has at least one config option associated with it.
Browsing the configs will provide information on all the mod's features. If more in-depth information is needed, ask in the Discord server.
- All features are configurable and can be disabled
- Over 100 special mob variants with unique abilities, appearances, and drops
- Variants for Creepers, Zombies, Drowned, Zombified piglins, Skeletons, Wither skeletons, Slimes, Magma cubes, Spiders, Cave spiders, Silverfish, Endermen, Witches, Ghasts, and Blazes
- Added natural spawns for cave spiders, blazes, and others
- Extra functionality to replaced vanilla mobs including configurable attributes/xp, ability to use bows/shields, arthropod spit attacks, and more
- ... and other things - browse the configs!