Somnus API (Discontinued)
This project is discontinued as of Fabric API 0.39.0+ for 1.16.5 and 1.17.1. Please use the EntitySleepEvents introduced in that Fabric API version instead.
Somnus is a lightweight library that adds a few events for sleeping in Minecraft to allow mod developers easy and compatible ways of implementing their sleep mechanics on Fabric.
- Determining the time of day for the world when players wake up
- Preventing or hooking into sleep attempts
- Determining valid times of day for sleeping
- Hooking into when players wake up
- Changing vertical offsets for sleeping players
Adding to Your Project:
Please report all bugs, issues, and feature requests to the issue tracker.
For non-technical support and questions, join the developer's Discord.
All source code and assets are licensed under LGPL 3.0.
Donations to the developer can be sent through Ko-fi.