- Added black list for tile entities, which prevents them from being ticked during simulation. It is preloaded with the Quantum Quarry from Extra Utilities 2, as it explodes when ticked too fast.
- The rate at which players fade into and out of a deep sleep is now independent of frame rate.
- Optimized use of reflection during simulation and delay of sleep.
- Backwards compatible port to MC 1.11.2 from 1.11
- Fixed bug where the /simulate command only ran in one dimension, even if passed 'all' as an argument.
- Allowed night/command simulations to run across multiple ticks.
- Added the ability to update all entities (rather than just tile entities). [This is disabled for night simulation by default, but can be enabled via config.]
- Allowed master sound volume to fade to silence as the player falls asleep.
- Replaced config for disabling night simulation with individual configs for enabling entities/ tileentities/blocks.
- Added a configs for:
- The number of ticks simulated per server tick (for night/command simulation).
- Whether or not the night simulates over multiple ticks.
- Setting the range over which sounds fading out over (or disabling it).
- Fixed update checking.