Simply Caterpillar will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Simply Caterpillar adds a drill that makes 3x3 mineshafts for you.
You can add or not add any part to customize your drill.
⚠️ Longer the drill is more fuel it will consume.
Basic Drill Segment
This is the drill base, it's used for all parts.
This is the main part of the drill, it's used to drill and has the inventory for the drill.
It has 18 slots of storage built in, and a fuel slot. Power can be toggled in the gui, and fuel consumption will pause when the caterpillar is turned off.
This is the part that allows you to ride the drill.
Collects fallen items as it moves, and puts them in the caterpillar's inventory. Pretty useful if you don't want to manually pick up all blocks the drill breaks.
Builds the inside of the mineshaft.
This is where you edit the decorations to be placed. By default, it places them similarly to the vanilla mineshafts.
Replaces gravel/sand, lava, water, and air in the square surrounding the mineshaft with the block of your choice.
Transfer patterns between decoration blocks.
- Daniel-Mendes currently maintains the mod.
- The_Fireplace (Twitter | Discord | CurseForge) previously maintained the mod.
- Caterpillar mod by freethemice for the original idea.
- Patchouli mod by Vazkii for the book texture.
- Reijvi (Twitter | CurseForge) for the incinerator texture commissioned by Daniel-Mendes.