What's going on lately? (I quit modding)
There is so much going on with university, work and private stuff so I couldn't find the time to update my mods or even answer questions and private messages in the past months and therefore I think it's better to quit modding for now.
This unfortunately means I'm not updating this mod to a newer Minecraft version anytime soon.
If someone is interested in the source code I (finally...) put everything on github (See Source)
Feel free to continue this mod / integrate this mod in whatever project you want. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Rough Tweaks is a pretty small mod which adds some small hardcore changes to the game. This mod was created for a hardcore based modpack called Rough Survival. All features are based around making the minecraft health system a bit more difficult. You can turn off / change every single feature in your config file.
- Disables natural health regeneration on world join (Turns the gamerule to false).
- Sleeping now heals 1 Heart.
- Adds 5 new items which heal half a heart on use
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4 times
- Bandage: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 times. Also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- There are currently 2 ways to get these items:
- Hostile Mobs have a 1 in 30 chance to drop either Salve, a Plaster or a Bandage
This mod is also highly configurable. Check out the config file!
You are allowed to use this mod in your modpack!