Rough Tweaks will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
What's going on lately? (I quit modding)
There is so much going on with university, work and private stuff so I couldn't find the time to update my mods or even answer questions and private messages in the past months and therefore I think it's better to quit modding for now.
This unfortunately means I'm not updating this mod to a newer Minecraft version anytime soon.
If someone is interested in the source code I (finally...) put everything on github (See Source)
Feel free to continue this mod / integrate this mod in whatever project you want. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Rough Tweaks is a pretty small mod which adds some small hardcore changes to the game. This mod was created for a hardcore based modpack called Rough Survival. All features are based around making the minecraft health system a bit more difficult. You can turn off / change every single feature in your config file.
- Disables natural health regeneration on world join (Turns the gamerule to false).
- Sleeping now heals 1 Heart.
- Adds 5 new items which heal half a heart on use
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4 times
- Bandage: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 times. Also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- There are currently 2 ways to get these items:
- Hostile Mobs have a 1 in 30 chance to drop either Salve, a Plaster or a Bandage
This mod is also highly configurable. Check out the config file!
You are allowed to use this mod in your modpack!