Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
- Jonathan Cardoso Machado fixed Brazilian translation
- Removed the distance limitation for the screen control module (when used in a screen). It was not supposed to have such a limitation
- Added some protection to the machine information screen module for out of bound tags
- The power relay has been fixed so it also works correctly with forge energy (RF was fine)
- The power relay shows (in The One Probe) the average RF/t input and output for the last two seconds. This information is also given to the MachineInformation screen module
- The powercell now also implements MachineInformation for the screen moduleThe One Probe will show RF/t input/output for the last two seconds
- For big screens containing the storage module the WAILA and TOP tooltips were incorrect for the extended sections of the screen.