Restricted Portals will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
What this Mod Does:
A mod that requires the obtainment of an item before allowing the player to enter other dimensions.
This mainly is to stop people on Multiplayer servers bypassing early game, but can be used for other reasons.
Current Configuration Options:
Currently the mod has the following config options:
- Crafted Items (list of items that must be crafted before entering the dimension)
- Dimension Resource Names (for example "minecraft:the_nether")
- Dimension Display Names
- Advancement Title (%dim% for the dimension as per the example)
- Advancement Description (%item% for the required item and %dim% for the dimension as per the example)
- Blocked Message (%item% for the required item and %dim% for the dimension as per the example)
- Dimension IDs (list of Dimension IDs) - Removed in 1.16
- Item to Unlock the End - Removed in 1.8
- Item to Unlock the Nether - Removed in 1.8
- Use keys rather than Items specified above - Removed in 1.8
- Consume Items rather than craft (Right click on a portal with the Item) - Removed in 1.13
- Portal Block White-list for Consumable Items (comma separated block list) - Removed in 1.13
These are comma separated as stated and are formulated "modID:itemName" as per the default value or if metadata is required "modID:itemName:meta" otherwise all meta values will give the achievement. (Meta removed in 1.13)