Resource Overhaul will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Features include, but are not limited to, the following:
Nether and End Ores
The Completed Set of Turtle Armor
- Turtle Chestplate grant +15 seconds of water breathing
- Turtle Leggings grant +15 seconds of water breathing
- Turtle Boots grant +10 seconds of water breathing
- The vanilla Turtle Helmet will also grant +10 seconds of water breathing on top of that
If a full set is worn:
- Player will be granted Night Vision whilst under water
- Player will be granted Dolphins Grace whilst under water, to swim fast like a turtle would
- Total 50 seconds water breathing
If you only want the Turtle Armor, and not everything else in the mod, you can get the standalone Full Turtle Armor Mod from HERE
Nether Star Armor and Tools
Unbreakable Armor and Tools - A full set of armor costs 24 Nether Stars
- The Helmet will provide the wearer with Water Breathing and Night Vision
- The Chestplate will provide the wearer with Strength, Haste, and Fire Resistance
- The Leggings will provide the wearer with Speed and Resistance
- The Boots will provide the wearer with an immunity to fall damage
If a full set is worn:
- Wearer will gain an immunity to lightning
- Wearer will be able to summon lightning to their position by crouching if their fall distance reaches 8 blocks or greater
- If within 8 blocks of another player, the summoned lightning will instead strike the closest player
Californium is a radioactive resource. In it's raw or unstable form, anyone holding it will suffer poison. To stabilize, and fully realize the potential of the Californium, a player must combine it with it's iron counterpart in a crafting grid. For instance, combine an Unstable Californium Ingot with an Iron Ingot to stabilize it. Stabilized ingots can craft weapons, tools, and armor.
Californium Weapons and Tools can:
- Poison any player or creature they hit
If worn as a full set, Californium armor can:
- Make the wearer completely immune to the poison effect
Fool's gold, or Iron Pyrite, may look like gold but is very much not. Despite appearing as gold, it is as strong as iron.
Completed and ready next update, along with being worked on currently:
✔️ = Complete 🔵 = In development ⭕ = not yet started development
This update has just been uploaded and is now available for download
✔️ 1.18.2 Release [Fabric]
Want a free cape? Reveal Spoiler to see how you can get one
Ah, so you want a free cape... Here's how you can get one:
1. Create a MinecraftCapes Account: https://minecraftcapes.net/account/register
3. Download the MinecraftCapes mod for your version: https://minecraftcapes.net/download/forge and add it to your mods folder
4. Upload the cape file you download in step 2: https://minecraftcapes.net/upload-cape
5. Now anyone with that mod installed will see your new cape!
Official Website: https://www.resourceoverhaul.com/
- Vaporxtend, for Russian Translation, improving armor icon textures, and improving one armor model texture
- Meawerful, for Simplified Chinese translation
- SludgyDig43835, for helping brainstorm many of the ideas that became a reality in this mod
You are free to include this mod in any Modpack hosted on CurseForge.