This small mod removes the block outline that is rendered by default when you look at a block.
This mod will be brought to 1.14 soon!
There is a hotkey which allows you to toggle the feature on and off. Default hotkey is 'n' but you can change it in the minecraft settings.
You are allowed to:
- Use the mod and create videos and screenshots
- Share the mod by referring to this topic
- Add the mod to your modpack, (The modpack must be F2P).
You are not allowed to:
- Reupload the mod or a modification of it (if not explicitly allowed by the mod author)
- Claim the mod or any part of it as yours
- Profit from the mod in any way
This mod has been created for Forge 1.13.2 25.0.209. Please note that this mod might not work correctly with older Forge versions.