Realistic Torches will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Realistic Torches makes early gameplay more difficult by causing torches to burn out after a configurable amount of time, encouraging players to move toward more permanent light sources early on.
- Torches are now unlit after being crafted, and must be lit with a matchbox or flint and steel
- Torches will burn out after a configurable amount of time (60 minutes real time by default)
- Torches are extinguished when rained on
- Torches generated in vanilla structures will be replaced by unlit torches
- Permanently lit torches can be crafted using glowstone
- Naturally light-emitting blocks and items will emit light when held (pre-1.14.4)
Unlit torch (coal or charcoal)
Lit torch (shapeless, matchbox takes damage)
Glowstone crystal (coal or charcoal)
Glowstone paste (shapeless)
Vanilla torch (glowstone crystal)
Vanilla torch (glowstone paste)
Yes, you can use this mod in your modpack.
If you enjoy the mod and would like to support the project, feel free to leave a donation on PayPal. Support is greatly appreciated!
This project is sponsored by BisectHosting. If you're looking for a server, check out their hosting plans and use the promo code Chaos at checkout to get 25% off your first month!