Pressure Pipes will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Unlimited input/output
- Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
- Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Forge 10.13.0.1180 +
- BdLib (latest release)
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- If multiple outputs are connected – will do it’s best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Output
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- Outputs fluids into pipes/tanks on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
Inputs, Outputs and Pipes can have filters set, to set a filter – right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter – right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
The mod is licensed under the MMPL-1.0, the source code is available on GitHub.
Yes this means you have permission to add it to any public or private mod pack.