Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- added: a new block "Dust Emissions"
- implemented: dust emissions from grinding/crushing machines (thanks to GAMEZENMASTER and RodrigoTaipe93)
- implemented: soil pollution from spilled industrial fluids, such as oil, diesel, gasoline, etc. (thanks to mackoka3)
- implemented: washing off dust in the rain
- implemented: pollution of soil from sulfur only when it rains
- renamed: "absorbtionByGrassChance" and "absorbtionByLeavesChance" config parameters to "absorbtionChance"
- fixed: sulfur emissions not being absorbed by farmland
- fixed: emissions being affected by wind only when in the clouds (thanks to florenceo251)
- removed: useless config parameters
- it is recommended to delete old configs to clean up the mess with deprecated parameters