The goal of this mod is to allow you to place items (SHIFT+Right Click) to decorate your home, granary, artist gallery, stable, and many more. Tons of items have fun interactions you can enjoy by right-clicking them.
45° degrees rotation - precise rotation system that allows you to determine the direction items face!
Fully multiplayer compatible - go ahead and show off the cool stuff you can make to your friends!
Cool item interactions - on right click, most of the items have a cool interaction, try them out!
Placeable achievements! You will receive a trophy for every achievement and have the ability to place them down in a trophy room.
More items! We are not completely finished with vanilla items as of now.
Mod support! We want to add models for items from other mods.
Multiple models per item! There are going to be variations for many items that are going to appear randomly when placed.
- Can I use this on MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition)?
- No. It is a mod, not an add-on. MCPE also doesn't offer block and items models.
- Can you backport (downgrade, make an update for an older Minecraft version)?
- Because the time needed to create updates for the mod, no. We encourage other mod creators to have the same approach and help everyone avoid this problem. However, if bugs are found in older versions, we will be looking into fixing them, but newer content will only be put in newer Minecraft versions.
- How do I install this mod?
- Just like you would do with every other Forge mod. Put the .jar file inside your mods folder once Forge is installed.
- I have found a bug! What do I do now?
- You can post a comment here, on the Minecraft Forum page or in our Discord server. If you have a Github account, it is preferred to open an issue here. Detailed explanation, crash report (if any) and screenshots are very helpful.
You can use this mod in your modpack if you agree to follow these conditions:
- The mcmod.info file needs to be unaltered in the distributed version
- There needs to be a place where you publish your modpack (MCForums, etc) where you link back to this page
- If you decide to publish your mod on CurseForge, you need to set this mod as a dependency when you send a new file
We'd also appreciate it if you sent us the link to your published modpack once it's done. You do not need our written consent as long as you respect the conditions. Otherwise, you are not allowed to use the mod in your modpack.
You can find the code on Ferdz's Github. It is developed by Ferdz and the entirety of the art (models and textures) are made by MasterianoX. Additional thanks to
- Jmeyer2k for code contributions
- Pikogan for the previous apple and melon models, help with screenshots and other ideas
- Emx2000 for help with programming the previous versions
We wish this section didn't have to exist, but as some people have bad intentions, here it is anyways.
All the models and textures included in the source code or the compiled distribution are the sole property of MasterianoX (Vilim Muršić). You are therefore not allowed to copy, distribute, share, modify or alter for public use the models or the textures in any way shape or form unless prior written consent is provided by MasterianoX (Vilim Muršić).
You are not allowed to repost this mod or publish any altered version of it. You are allowed to use it privately however you wish, at your own responsibility. Any commercial use of this mod and/or any of its parts is strictly prohibited.