This update addresses a small issue in Phosphor 0.2.5 where the mod could load on incompatible versions of SpongeForge.
- Improved performance by using direct access into chunk sections when performing light updates
- Fixed compatibility issues with recent SpongeForge releases (RC3844 and newer)
- Fixed an issue where faulty mods could get around Phosphor's sanity checks and crash the game
- Reduced the amount of logging that occurs at the INFO level to keep your terminal windows clean
- Added a one-time message that is displayed after the mod is installed which links out to my Patreon. This can be disable in the configuration file by setting show_patreon_message to false.