1.12.2 - 0.1.0.32
Please keep up the bug reporting!
- Fixed: disabled materials will no longer appear in JEI recipes or Tinker's manual
- Added: Dirt/Grass/Path Slabs! Dirt slabs act like normal dirt blocks and change to grass slabs if possible and grass slabs can be flattened with shovels to grass path slabs.
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.31
- Fixed: #36 ModelRegistry crashed the game at startup (for example when TConstruct is available but no mod with support for gears etc)
- Fixed: OreDictionary registration error for deactivated materials
- Updated: Some compat recipes (IC2, IE)
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.30
- Fixed: A lot of bugs
- Optimized: Item registry
- Added: Config options to enable/disable gears, dusts, rods, plates, wires and nether ores/end ores
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.29
- Fixed: Some compatibility issues
- Added: (experimental) End Ore Generation / Nether Ore Generation (enable/disable in config, enabled by Default). Need Feedback. Nether Ores: all metal ores + coal. End Ores: all metal ores(incl. ardite and cobalt) + lapis
- Added: (experimental) New behavior for Salt item. Use it like Redstone and draw a line. Config Option to make this line not crossable for undead Mobs and witches, but it is blocking all mobs like rails at the Moment
- Added: Pam's HC Waterfilter generates nitrate and podzol by washing out grass blocks
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.28
- Added: Smooth stairs and slabs
- Optimized: New configuration System. Remove old config, to get the new one. Now each config section is seperated in an own file to keep a better overview.
- Optimized: Disabled Blocks (Hard- and Darkstone variants or additional stairs and slabs and other) will no longer registered and dont show up in the creative tab anymore. I will implement more options soon, for all things this mod can do, from alternate vanilla-like textures over recipes, item-drops up to additional blocks.
- Changed: The Recipe for Smooth Stone changed from crafting to smelting, like the upcoming Smooth Stone in update 1.14
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.27
- Fixed: Slabs recipe conflict
- Added: New config Option to enable/disable additional stairs and slabs for vanilla blocks (Stone, Smoothstone, andesite, Diorite, granite… more smooth variants and others coming soon). You will find the Options in the General section.
- Fixed: Some namings in the config, so delete the old config file, to get a clean new one
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.26
- Fixed: Waila
- Fixed: Other slabs drop Stone slabs
- Optimized: new Plugin-System (mod support) implemented. New config Options: enable/disable this Plugin (Recommended for EnderIO Plugin, this and others are still in developement)
- Added: Some new Stairs and Slabs
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.25
- Fixed: Advancements error from changing Brickstone recipe and Stone Slab recipe
- Added: Smooth Stone Stairs
- Optimized: SmeltingRecipeHandler
- Fixed: Quartz dupe from Mekanism EnrichmentChamber
- Changed: Quartz blocks and items (Tools from AE2) result to Quartz dust instead Netherquartz, from Thermal Pulverizer
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.24
- Fixed: New slabs have no hardness and resistance
- Fixed: Waila and TOP itemOre tooltip
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.23
- Fixed: #27 Getting Golddust from Iron Ingot in TE Pulverizer
- Fixed: #24/29 Recipes for IC2 Cables
- Optimized: lang-files
- Added: #25 Enable/Disable Alternate Textures in config file
- Added: Stairs and slabs for Stone, Soapstone, Hardstone and Darkstone
- Added: MonsterEggs for Hardstone and Darkstone
- Added: New(1.13) Block Smooth Stone
- Changed: #26 Dimensions Whitelist to Blacklist
- Changed: Recipes for Stone slabs (now from 1x3 Smooth Stone), Recipes for Stone Bricks (now from 2x2 Smooth Stone), because of implemented clean Stone slabs and stairs
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.22
- Fixed: Smelting result of gold and iron item ores are useless fake nuggets
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.21
- Fixed: Tinker Addons compatibility (Tinkegration, PlusTiC, Moar Tinkers)
- Added: New TinkerMaterials:
- AppliedEnergistics2: Certus Quartz, Fluix Crystal
- Natura: Ghostwood Fletching
- Biomes o'Plenty: Poison Ivy Fletching
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.20
- Fixed: #21 server-crash
- Fixed: #19 Damaged IC2 tools in crafting recipes (dusts)
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.19
- Fixed: #19 Damaged IC2 tools in crafting recipes (plates & wires)
- Fixed: Iron and Gold furnace output (9nuggets = 1ingot)
- Added: Language File Traditional Chinese zh_tw (by CLOVERsquare)
- Added: Config option to disable alternate recipes with realistic ingredients
- Added: ItemOre JEI information (experimental)
- Added: New TinkerMaterials:
- Aluminum, Chromium, Titanium, Mithril, Osmium, Platinum, Iridium, Invar, Quartz
- Biomes o'Plenty: Bamboo
- IndustrialCraft2: Carbon Fiber
- Forestry: Silkstring Bowstring
- Natura: Redwood, FlameString Bowstring
- Animania: Peacock Feather Fletching (White, Black, Opal, Peach, Purple)
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.18
- Fixed: #17 BlacklistHandler hotfix
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.17
- Added: More recipe compatibility. Forestry Fertilizer, Plants2 WildCotton to HarvestCraft Cotton
- Added: Use Coal Dust for WaterFilter in Pam's HarvestCraft with 50% efficiency of Woven Cotton, new config option to disable this feature
- Added: AE2 CertusQuartz compatibility with Forestry MinerBackpack. Restart the game to get sure, the Forestry config file is active
- Added: Minecraft rarityColorRules for gold and diamond (white: COMMON | yellow: UNCOMMON(gold) | light-blue: RARE(diamond) | purple: EPIC)
- Added: More Mekanism compatibility. ItemOres work with combiner. CoalDust works with MetallurgicInfuser to enrich iron dust and steel dust
- Added: JEI ItemInformation for itemOres (description text coming soon), SawdustBrick and Quartz Crystal
- Changed: DecorationBlocks are not flammable anymore, Uranium DecorationBlock emits light
- Changed: All MetalBlocks are usable as beacon base now
- Changed: Mithril is a magical metal and mana infused now. Mithril itemOre is shiny and mining ores gives some XP, MithrilBlocks are usable with entchanting table like bookshelves
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.16
- Fixed: #16 crash in some cases, when mining ores and The One Probe is missing
- Fixed: IndustrialCraft2 recipe conflicts (copper-, tin-, gold-cables)
- Added: Gold! Everything made from gold looks more golden (ingot, nugget, tools, sword, apple, carrot, item-ore)
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.15
- Fixed #12 some recipe conditions not working (dusts, plates, wires) if ask for multiple oreDict items.
- Fixed: Json-parsing error-log-spamming if some mods not available.
- Fixed: OreShrubs recipe error-log-spamming if TConstruct not available anymore, but available before.
- Added: #14 config option "hideUselessItems" info text: Changing this option take effect AFTER restarting the game! Remove old config, to get this absolutley necessary information text!
- WorldGen optimization, cleaned up code
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.14
- Fixed: #13 crash on world load
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.13
- Fixed: #11. Error-log-spamming if BOP isnt available.
- Fixed: Dimensions Overhaul. New TwilightForest OreGen algorithm. The New Beneath was discarded, but the Beneath internal OreGen is still supported by auto adding of all ores. Remove old config file! Also the ImmersiveEngineering config file (because of new dimension-blacklist handling for oreGen), otherwise, IE will generate ores in dimensions like cavern OR you have to add cavern IDs (and others) by yourself!
- Added: Cavern support. All ores will be generated in caverns dimensions. But only in default stone style (same with The Beneath). HardStone and DarkStone is Overworld only!
- Added: A dynamic recognition of the dimension ids of The Beneath, TwilightForest and Cavern, now the IDs could changed in their own config file and OresAllEasy get the IDs automatically. The OresAllEasy world gen whitelist is for unknown dimensions only. There is already autohandling for The Beneath, TwilightForest and Cavern dimensions implemented yet, whitelisting take no effect anymore
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.12
- Added: New Config options to change MiningLvl for Ores. Remove old config file!
- Changed: Tin Ore is now MiningLvL 1 (use Bronze before Iron with Alloy Kiln and Porcelain smeltery for example - actually BronzeAge was before IronAge!)
- Added: Ceramics support (unfired porcelain recipe changed, to use quartz dust like in real life)
- Fixed: Mekanism support for newest Version, a few machines working, but still in development!
- Added: More Sagmill integrations (Doors, fences etc.)
- Added: Decorative Metal Blocks are compatible with Forestry builder backpacks now.
- Added: BaseMetals support (itemBlacklist, recipes, oresGen)
- Added: PrimalCore support (itemBlacklist, recipes, oresGen)
- Fixed: TwilightForest support for newest version
- Fixed: #10 crash if TE missing, but TF available
- Fixed: Some small issues with crafting, smelting and JEI itemBlacklist.
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.11
- Fixed: #9 Redstone Ore can now silktouched and stop glowing after random ticks, like vanilla
- Added: New multicolored OreShrubs for all supported ores + config options to control shrub generation. Take a look in the Images section!
- Updated: some recipes/changed ingredients for some gears and migrating to json recipe system for default crafting continues.
- Added: New Config options: Enable/disable aluminum item recipes
- Added: BuildCraft and ImmersiveTech support for JEI itemBlacklist
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.10
- Added: Lang file ru_ru (by alexrover00)
- Added: TwilightForest sagmill compatibility (thermal & mekanism 3.330)
- Added: New config options: enable/disable remove-conflicting-recipes (remove old config file to get new options)
- Start moving to json recipe system for default crafting
- Plugin optimizations and some other small fixes
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.9
- Fixed: #8 OreDictionary not working server-sided
- Added: GemstoneMountain. Config option to enable all BoP gemstones (except amber and amethyst) drop from granite, diorite and andesite in ExtremeHills biomes (remove old config file to get new options)
- Added: Option to disable NuclearCraft itemdrops (flourite, zirconium, rhodochrosite and beryllium) from vanilla Ores
- Fixed: Gear texture, forget to set inner shadows correctly
- Experimental: AbyssalCraft compatibility. Ore detection is working. Transmutation for phosphate and sulfur is possible, but Materialization is not working yet (game crash when placing crystalbag in slot, because AbyssalCraft is searching for removed recipes)
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.8
- Improved recipe handling to add, remove and override new, old and conflicting recipes
- Texture update for gears and plates for a little (little!) bit better look
- Some other little fixes and WorldGen optimizations
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.7
- Fixed: #7 Mekanism crash while recipe override. Unfortunately, something has changed in the Mekanism recipes handling since version 188.8.131.520. It will take a while for all machines to be supported in newer versions of mekanism.
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.6
- Fixed: #6 Crash if Thermal is available, but ores config file is not found
- Fixed: JEI itemBlacklist handling optimized, new config option available to enable/disable hideUselessItems (itemBlacklist will be resetted, take care of saving your own entries!). Only items with no crafting and smelting recipes will be removed from JEI overview! Remove old config to get the new option!
- Added: Pam's HarvestCraft support for salt crafting and result from WaterFilter
- Added: Mekanism dirtydust to dust in EnrichmentChamber
- Added: IndustrialCraft support for ingot, block and plate recipes and industrial diamond to dust from crusher (mekanism) and pulverizer (thermal)
- Added: OreShrubs recipes to craft OresAllEasy BlockOres with cleanStone and compressed oreberries
- Added: Get component dust from alloy dust in Thermal centrifuge
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.5
- Fixed: Configuration overhaul. Corrected some entries and new options are available. You have to remove the old config file, to get new option
- Added: (experimental) New End alternate colors (red, blue, green), enable in config. Default color is purple
- Fixed: Alternate TheBeneath is now experimental and disabled by default.
- Fixed: All OresAllEasy ores are now supported by internal TheBeneath oreGen
- Added: Consideration for IndustrialCraft and NuclearCraft by the oreGen automatic
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.4
- Fixed: #4 a crash when a ThermalEx recipe searching for an IE item and IE is not available.
- Added: #3 lang file zh_cn (by Si_hen)
1.12.2 - 0.1.0.3
- Fixed: disabling ore generation with config file does not work. You have to remove the old config file, to get fixed config!
- Fixed: ores bypass (generate ore, even if no mod can use it) option not available in config file.
- Grindstone json recipe parser optimized