Have you ever wanted to generate a block with your own settings instead of the default ones? Well now you can! Ore Controller adds a config file in which you can add any block/ore to generate.
When generating modded ores just make sure to disable their generation in that mod config and then put it into ore controller, otherwise the block will generate with default and ore controller settings.
The Features/Variables you can use on these blocks:
- Min Y level and Max Y level
- Min Vein and Max Vein size
- Block veins per chunk
- Biomes where the block spawns
- Dimensions where the block spawns
- Which Block to replace with the generating block
For examples and detailed guide check the Wiki!
Feel free to use it in modpacks!
For bug reports go to the issues page and if you want to request a feature join my discord or make one on the issues page!