This will be the last version for Minecraft 1.11.2. Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.10.2, and 1.12.2 will keep receiving updates.
Added: Barcode reader upgrade! (AmandaCameron)
- An Analyzer can now be installed in a Tablet as an upgrade.
- Provides the
- When clicking on a block with a tablet containing this upgrade, the
tablet_useevent will contain information the Analyzer would normally reveal.
- This allows getting components' addresses into OC directly by clicking on blocks.
Added: Config option to set max signal queue size (default 256, the same as before).
- Signals pushed to the computer when the queue is full are dropped.
- Added: Allow different HTTP request methods in
internet.request(the method to use is now the fourth optional argument).
- Added: You can now install Angel Upgrades in drones (Minecraft 1.12 only).
- Added: Chargers can now charge items in nearby players' inventories.
- Added: Experience Upgrade now shows its level in its tooltip (Minecraft 1.12 only).
- Added: Extended item information to Thaumcraft Essentia Jars on Minecraft 1.12 (seebs)
- Added: Support for SimpleLogic bundled cables on Minecraft 1.12. (asiekierka)
- Added: Re-added Wireless Redstone (ChickenBones Edition) support on Minecraft 1.12.
- Misc: Hide bounding box wireframe on screens while not sneaking
- Misc: More robot names.
- Misc: Updated the chinese translation of the manual. (3TUSK, ZeroAurora, JackyWangMislantiaJnirvana)
- Changed: Cleaned up some wording in the config file.
gpu.bindis now faster.
computer.pushSignalnow accepts tables of simple key-value pairs, but not nested tables.
- Changed: APU tiers now correspond to their CPU tiers.
- Changed: Putting unmanaged hard drives into a Raid now forces them into managed mode along with wiping them.
- Fixed: Robots being unable to use buckets.
- Fixed: Fluid dupe bug that I will not explain to you.
- Fixed: Tier 2 wireless network card not receiving wired messages.
- Fixed: Return value of
robot.swingwhen the block breaks too fast.
- Fixed: Server racks not sending messages to mountables quickly enough.
- Fixed: Relays not displaying traffic accurately.
- Fixed: Relay message relaying issues.
itemDamageRateconfig option set to 0 not working. (svitoos)
- Fixed: Crash with
- Fixed: Geolyzer's
- Fixed: Crash with remote terminals.
- Fixed: A Robot without inventory deleting the items it drops.
too long without yieldingsometimes not triggering when it should.
- Fixed: Crash when blowing up a computer while code is running.
- Fixed: Another fluid dupe bug that I will definitely not explain to you either. Stop asking.
- Fixed: Available architectures not always being what they should be.
- Fixed: Crashes in AE2 integration.
- Fixed: The AE2 ME Interface part not having network control.
- Fixed: AE2 ME cells not having all intended information on inspection. (wkalinin)
- Fixed: Crash with AE2 when power usage is disabled.
- Fixed: AE2 interface not being recognized as components when channels are disabled.
- Fixed: Some AE2 integration not working on 1.7.10. (wkalinin)
- Fixed: Another crash with AE2 when power usage is disabled.
- Fixed: Specific AE2 integration being very slow.
- Fixed: Crash with IC2 Classic.
- Fixed: Error related to installing OPPM.
- Fixed: OpenOS timers being starved during blocking pulls.
resetalias to reset the screen resolution to its maximum.
- Fixed: Certain TCP connections in Network loot disk
- Fixed: Various vt100 fixes
- Fixed: Now errors properly on using
List of contributors