Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Oct 17, 2015
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 11.74 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Added: Capability for redstone component to read comparator input.
- Added: Crashed machines (computers, MCUs and servers) will now blink their power indicator red, instead of just turning it off.
- Added: Disk usage program for OpenOS (payonel).
- Added: Initial BuildCraft Builder compatibiltiy (once BC 7.2 releases).
- Added: Nanomachine configurations can now be saved to a nanomachine item in the player's inventory.
- Added: Option to specify from which side to interact with inventories when using the inventory controller (for "sneaky" insertion/extraction, as it's often called).
- Added: RotaryCraft integration for Jetpacks (additional item stack information) (Voidi).
- Added: Signal when content of tank upgrades changes.
- Changed: Alias utility for OpenOS (potentially breaking) (payonel).
- Changed: Made cd program more POSIX compliant (payonel).
- Changed: Nanomachines now change their address when a new set is consumed.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Magnanimous Tools.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Sponge.
- Fixed: Debug card's NBT editing not working in non-dev.
- Fixed: Potential (non-crashing) NPE in crafting event handler.
- Fixed: Robots refusing to fly over the void, even with a T2 hover upgrade.
- Fixed: Shell tab completion for
- Fixed: Some recipes using item names instead of oredict names (specifically, oredict names of items not by default registered in the oredict).