Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Apr 5, 2015
Game Version 1.8
Size 8.49 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Added: Chamelium is now edible. But don't.
- Changed: Floppies and hard drives can no longer be wiped by shift right-clicking them. To wipe loot floppies, craft them on their own (i.e. put them in a crafting grid).
- Changed: Improved recipe handling. Recipes can now be disabled by assigning
falseto them. Missing recipes will generate a warning.
- Fixed: Disassembler ignoring recipe output sizes (leading to fun effects like iron nuggets being disassemblable into iron ingots).
- Fixed: Redstone I/O block properly wakes computers now.
- Fixed: Wireless messages potentially triggering chunk loads.