Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Feb 2, 2015
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 8.56 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
debug.removeItemfor removing items from inventories.
stopmethods to jukebox driver.
- Added: Ability to copy lines from screens using the analyzer (shift-rightclicking the line with the analyzer), then paste it on a screen by simply rightclicking it with the analyzer.
- Added: Driver for
- Added: New command,
/oc_nodis), which will mark the currently held item so that the disassembler will not work for it.
- Added: Right-clicking blocks with tablet in hand will now allow components to populate a data table. If any is given, a
tablet_usesignal is sent to the tablet, with the data passed as a table as the only parameter for the signal. Components providing data are the geolyzer and navigation upgrade for now.
- Added: Setting for whether to enable command block driver or not; defaulting to false.
- Added: Tier two and creative tablet cases. These also have space for a single container. When shift-rightclicking them, in addition to be powered off a GUI will open, giving access to the container slot, so you can, for example, insert and remove floppies on the go.
- Changed: Bumped remote terminal resolution and color depth to tier three, to keep them competitive with tablets with container slots. Will need breaking and re-placing server racks to work in existing worlds.
- Changed: Disallow breaking creative tier robots by non-creative, non-authorized players.
- Changed: Limiting number of parts allowed in network packets as a safeguard for weaker computers in addition to the existing limit of overall size.
- Changed: Lowered default geolyzer noise value (based on Wobbo's magnificent box blots).
- Changed: Make the Sides API less suprising when used with the
- Changed: Re-enabled
inventory_controller.getInventorySize(sides.back)for backwards compatibility. Will be removed in 1.5, use
Connector.setLocalBufferSizeregistering self before adjusting size, leading to manager not adding it to the connector list if its size was zero before. In the worst case, this could lead to crashes.
- Fixed: Avoid skipping physical removal in
filesystem.removewhen a virtual object had to be removed for deleting a directory.
- Fixed: Slightly reworked logic of crafting upgrade to also support repairing items.
- Fixed: Tablet icons should be updated to reflect the tablet's run state more promptly now.
- Fixed: Visual desync when failing to break a creative case.