Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Jan 24, 2015
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 8.52 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Added: AE2 controller integration now works via AE2 interface block if channels are disabled.
- Added: Comparator override to capacitor, based on its (local!) buffer fill rate.
- Added: Debug card can be bound to a player to use the player's permissions for
runCommandby shift-rightclicking it while holding it.
- Added: Extended implementation of switch ComputerCraft peripheral to properly "fake" connected modems. This means OC's block components can - for the most part - now also be controlled from CC.
- Added: Make disassembler finish disassembly of added item immediately if added by a player in creative mode.
- Added: preconfigured Tablet to NEI, missed that when adding the other preconfigured stuff.
- Changed: Raid blocks will now keep their inventory when broken, allowing relocation without losing their data.
filesystem.listreturning a list with duplicate values (mpmxyz).
- Fixed: AE2 integration's getCraftables returning stored stacks; now properly returning recipe output stacks.
- Fixed: Bad override leading to incorrectly interpreted redstone output in some scenarios, e.g. with the redstone paste mod.
- Fixed: Computers' beep implementation.
- Fixed: EEPROM with data (even if just an address) not being usable for crafting a Lua BIOS.
- Fixed: logic for handling nodes with duplicate addresses when merging networks.
- Fixed: Mekanism energy acceptor method returning inverted value, leading to non-stop power acceptance.
- Fixed: Miniscule chance of items breaking in disassembler even when chance was set to zero.
- Fixed: Potential keybinding-related client crash.
Edit: if you grabbed build 29, get 30. Fixes a potential crash in combination with AE2. Sorry!