Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Jan 7, 2015
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 8.38 MB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Added: Drones, less powerful but faster entity-based robots.
- Added: Access Points can act as plain access points now (i.e. you can disable them bouncing wireless messages they receive; they always acted more like repeaters before).
- Added: Tier 2 Microcontroller, most important differentiation is that it has a T2 card slot, so it can use bundled redstone, e.g.
- Added: World Sensor Card, integration for Galacticraft, allows reading atmospheric information.
- Added: Leash Upgrade, can only used by drones for now, allows drones to drag around animals.
- Added: API callback to allow the color of robots' power indicator (light strip).
- Added: Several blocks now have customized Redstone Comparator outputs, e.g. computers depending on whether they're running or not.
- Added: Several blocks now implement BuildCraft's IHasWork API, meaning similarly to how Redstone Comparators are powered you can now use gates' "Has Work" state in combination with these blocks.
- Changed: Faster GPU draw calls. Finally got around to do some proper testing and verified the old limits were a tad too conservative. It only took me a year!
- Fixed: Potential crash when starting a computer on older Windows systems.
- Fixed: Tier 2 Redstone Cards not being available if only a wireless redstone mod was present (but no bundled redstone mod).
- Fixed: Bugs discovered in the beta.