Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Dec 14, 2014
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 8.11 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Added: EEPROM, contains BIOS used to boot computers as of now.
- Added: Microcontroller block, crafted in Assembler. Very limited one-block, non-configurable computer for specialized tasks such as redstone control.
- Added: Raid block, houses three hard drives, provides one filesystem with the cumulative size.
- Changed: The floppy slot in robots' assembler template now takes an EEPROM. That means you'll have to install OpenOS or such on an HDD you install in your robot.
- Fixed: bounding boxes of keyboards and cables leading to movement impediments.
- Fixed: more.lua behaving incorrectly for long lines.
- Fixed: server-internal message relaying for multiple unconnected servers. For real this time. Probably.
- Fixed: tablets only allowing input in the world they were first started in (and possibly other related broken behavior).
- Fixed: some more minor issues.