Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Sep 5, 2014
Game Version 1.6.4
Size 7.64 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.6 Versions
- Added: cables can now be dyed. Differently colored cables will not connect. Light gray cables (default color) will connect to all cables.
- Added: hologram projectors can now be rotated around the Y axis by whacking them with a wrench.
- Added: highlights in GUIs to indicate which items can go into which slots based on what is hovered.
- Change: maximum robot complexity is now determined by both the case tier and the CPU tier; component limit set to a fixed, high value. This should make it impossible to build robots that don't work because they have too many components.
- Change: improved bandwidth efficiency of screen updates a bit more.
- Change: slightly changed recipes for redstone block and nav upgrade.
- Fixed: worlds being leaked when leaving a single player game.
- Fixed: adapter block behavior in a few peculiar cases.
- Fixed: memory leaks inside the sandbox (as in: OpenOS could run out of memory, not MC itself).
- Fixed: some recipes not using oredict entries.
- Fixed: some more small things.
- [MC1.7] Fixed: Updated MFR RedNet API.
- [MC1.7] Fixed: GregTech recipe set. I think.