Uploaded by Sangar_
Uploaded Aug 2, 2014
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 7.33 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Added: motion sensor block.
- Added: tractor beam upgrade.
- Added: made floppies dyable by popular demand (craft them with a dye).
- Added: unicode font renderer (thanks asie for providing the Unifont parser).
- Added: switches / access points can now be upgraded (check their new GUI, thanks Kilobyte).
- Added: direct support for Mekanism's power system.
- Added: creative tier servers.
- Fixed: behavior of a lot of blocks in 'timeless' worlds (e.g. doDaylightCycle=false). Also made computers now work in these, which means they behave differently on `/time set`s now (their uptime won't change anymore).
- Fixed: tons of stuff in the LuaJ fallback (thanks gamax92).
- Fixed: a bug where server racks consumed excessive amounts of IC2 energy.
- Fixed: robots duplicating network messages.
- Fixed: some visual glitches in GUIs.
- Fixed: floppy sounds not playing for loot disks.
- Fixed: a couple more potential crashes and minor stuff.