DivineRPG offers multiple Dimensions worth of content for you to explore.
Find the secrets that lie within
DivineRPG has many bosses for you to battle.
Can you beat them all?
Not every mob inside of DivineRPG is trying to kill you. Some mobs want to trade with you
DivineRPG has lots of new armor, tools and weapons, each with different perks.
What will you choose?
If you wish to join our discord just click the banner above. If you have questions about DivineRPG we have a channel for that as well
- XolovA - original creator
- Tslat (Scimiguy) - current owner and coding assistant
- Declan (UKDeccy) - Models
- NicosaurusRex99 - Developer
- Velocityraptor - Developer
- Ringu - Texture Artist
- AstralScourge - Developer
- Dash - Developer
- krwminer - Lead Developer
- Wufflez (LiteWolf101) - Developer
- Zachtoplasm - Texture artist
- Locomen - Russian translations/Developer
- Adaptivity - Russian translations
- AlaanRS - Spanish translations
- Dash - Russian translations
- Davoleo - Italian translations
- Fewizz - Russian translations
- FrozenYT - Russian translations
- Imbarainbow - Simplified Chinese translations
- Kellixon - Russian translations
- Locomen - Russian translations
- MCUmbrella - Simplified Chinese translations
- ShadowOfStrelok - Russian translations
- THEVOLCO - German translations
- TikenTVC - Portuguese translations
- Zeedif - Spanish translations
Special Thanks to
- BlueEyes9 - A few models/textures
- BossLetsPlays - Sound artist, maintenance developer, and former server owner
- Declan (UKDeccy) - A few models/textures
- Dizzlepop12 - A few models/textures
- Insanity414all - Former wiki admin
- Laorwick - Some recipes
- Sactage - Former server owner and maintainer
- Pricerocks - Wiki development
- Majorsir - for the name of the mod.
- Reika - for ore textures.
- Terraria - for some resources. (removed in 1.12.2)
- Vattic - for some block textures, featured in a version of the faithful32 pack (removed in 1.12.2)
- XL biomes - for tree style. (removed in 1.12.2)