Uploaded by NatanFudge
Uploaded Apr 9, 2021
Game Version 1.16.5
Size 163.21 KB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.16 Versions
- Added a new option
forceCrashScreenthat will prevent cases in which the game closes with no crash log. Instead, the game will crash normally.
- Fixed additional crash stack traces appearing when debugModIdentification is false.
- The 1.16.5 Fabric version will no longer deliberately crash in 1.17 snapshots. This means that it may work if nothing broke the mod in a snapshot.
- Added a new config option: debugModIdentification, that will hopefully help in discovering mods in more cases.
- (Forge) Fixed being unable to identify crashing mods that have multiple authors.
- Made it so the Curseforge page can be reached through the Mod Menu entry.
- Fixed Forge version not working at all.
- Made NEC more compatible with other mods, specifically with Structure Gel API.
- Fixed mod not loading.
- Added extra info for feature/structure crashes to make it much easier to find the problematic mod, courtesy of TelepathicGrunt!.
- Now supports Forge!
- Removed 'feature' that would instantly crash the game when pressing F3+C instead of after 6 seconds, since that hotkey is used to copy location information.
- Added a proper mod icon.
- Improved Simplified Chinese localization, courtesy of @WuzgXY!
- Fixed "upload crashlog" not working :) .
- Fixed "upload crashlog" not working.
- Added Estonian localization, courtesy of @Madis0!
- Fixed the mod not working in Fabric Loader 0.9.0+, however, this and the following versions will only work for the 0.9.0+ Fabric Loader versions.
- Will no longer blame jumploader for errors all the time
- Fixed an incompatibility with LambdaControls (mostly just a mistake, not really an incompatibility).
- Crash logs will now be uploaded as gists instead of to the dimdev haste. This can be reverted by setting
DIMDEV_HASTEin the config.
- Fixed some GUI bugs in the crash scree
- Compatibility with Multiconnect.
Note: Informed Load has yet to publish the compatible version.
- Compatibility with Informed Load.
- Fixed a rare error.
- Fixed the window not closing when pre-initialization errors occur.
- Initialization errors will now be printed as soon as an error is caught, instead of only when displaying the crash screen.
- The init error screen will now display in more disaster cases.
- Fixed the entry point catcher not being enabled...
- Forgot a debug flag
- Added an API for running code when the game crashes to prevent the window getting stuck in weird states.
- Fixed two "Not Enough Crashes deobfuscated stack trace" lines appearing (instead of just one).
- Fixed an exception while starting game.