Naturalized [Forge] will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Naturalized adds 32 New Decorational Plants, 8 New Blocks and 1 Food to the game!
This mod also changes the biomes with new trees, fallen trees, moss patches (only in birch & normal forests) etc.
Look at "Images" Tab for in-game images.
These are the added Blocks;
- Marigold - Marigold is a decorative plant that can be used as decoration plant or used to make dye.
- Ancient Orchid - Ancient Orchid is an ancient plant that can be found in Jungles and can be used to get Cloudberries and for dye production.
- Cattails - A swamp plant that is for decoration and dye production.
- Begonias - Long plant that is for decoration and dye production and can be found in flower forest, birch forest, and normal forests.
- Honey Roots - A flower type that formed from honey and can be found rarely and only in flower forests and can be used to obtain honey bottles when brewd in brewing stand with water bottle.
- Circle Grass - Circle shaped grass for decoration and dye production and can be found in most biomes
- Wild Grass - A small wild grass type flora that can be found nearly in every biome in the game.
- Tall Wild Grass - Tall version of wild grass that could be used to make seeds in crafting table.
- Tree Mushrooms - A mushroom type that grows on birch trees.
- Brown Mushroom Cluster - A brown mushroom cluster formed from multiple brown mushrooms and can be found in taiga, swamps and birch forests.
- Red Mushroom Cluster - Red version of brown mushroom cluster.
- Rose - An old minecraft plant that looks similar to poppy in vanilla game, but it stings entities when they are close!
- Bush - Alive version of dead bush that can be found in forest and birch forests.
- Flowered Bush - Flowered version of bush that is for decoration.
- Yarrow - Small flower that can be used to make dye and can be found in forest, meadows and flower forest.
- Sea Kale - A plant that can be turned to seeds and dye and can be found in Beaches.
- Flowered Sea Kale - A flowered version of Sea Kale that can be turned to dye.
- Buttercup - Small plant that is for decoration and dye production and can be found in forest, flower forest and birch forests mostly.
- Beach Grass - A plant that can be turned to kelp and dye and can be found in beaches.
- Flowered Beach Grass - Flowered version of beach grass that can be turned to dye.
- Tall Dead Bush - Tall version of dead bush that can be found in desert and badlands and can be used to get sticks.
- Swamp Moss - Swamp moss can be seen in only in Mangrove Forests it makes the forests look prettier than before and can be used to produce moss block with it.
- Flower Lily - Flower lily can be found in both swamp biomes and is for decoration, also can be crafted with spore blossom and lily pad.
- Dead Saplings - Dead version of saplings can be found in their own biomes, acts same as dead bush.
- Wet Sand - Wet sands are generating in beaches and can be turned to glass directly in blast furnace!
- Natural Mud Bricks, Stairs and Slab - These are the natural mud brick versions of mud bricks in vanilla game, and unlike those, these are crafted without packed mud.
- Packed Moss - Decorative block that can be crafted from Moss Block and can used to make brick variants.
- Moss Bricks, Stairs and Slab - These are brick versions of moss and they are for decoration.
- Dead Mangrove Propagule - Dead version of mangrove propagule, acts and looks like dead bush.
- Pink Rose Bush - A cute new bush type that can be used for dye production and decoration.
- Beached Kelps - Kelps that can be found in all beaches in the world, now you dont need to go farther away for seeking kelp at oceans!
All items in version 1.1