- Endermini's potential null attack targets no longer cause crashes
- Owls are here!
- Oredict compatibility has been implemented with Vanilla Food Pantry and Pam's Harvestcraft with most foods. If there's anything missing, please drop an issue on our tracker!
- Beetles can now be tamed with melon seeds! You can sneak-right-click on them with an empty hand to pick them up, and then do the same again to put them down.
- Thanks to Tschipp for allowing us to use the rendering code from Animania for shoulder-riding beetles.
- Wet mud blocks no longer dry out; you will need to put them through a furnace to convert them.
- IMC should now hopefully fire before Endercore has loaded, allowing for right-click harvest to function with that mod.