- Added the LiteLoader support back.
- Added Forge mod configuration support, so you can set stuff up in a GUI now, even when in-game. Find it in Mod Options -> Mouse Tweaks -> Config.
- Added the Forge updateJSON support, now Forge will check for Mouse Tweaks' updates.
- Added the clientSideOnly specification to the Forge loader to prevent the mod from loading serverside and crashing.
- You can now change the OnTick method at runtime.
- Dropped support for the Minecraft Profiler OnTick method.
- Dropped some (most likely obsolete) mod compatibility code, I will remake it if needed when the mods actually update.
- Some serious refactoring is in progress.