Mining Dimensions [FABRIC]
Provides (5) extra dimensions for resource gathering
NOTE: As of v1.3.0, the portals are made with the corresponding portal blocks and lit with the new Portal Lighter
Provides extra dimensions for resource gathering
Sleeping in a bed in the dimensions will lead to explosions!
- Mining Dim: A dimensions with two biomes (desert and plains) and is always noon; same ores and structures as Overworld.
- Climbing Dim: A dimension with two biomes (badlands and wind-swept hills) and is always noon; same ores and structures as Overworld
- Hunting Dim: A dimension with just plains, always dark, and full of juiced up, armored mobs; only vanilla ores; seriously, the mobs are tough and you will likely die!
- Caving Dim: A safe haven dimension of Mushroom biome caves; same ores as Overworld; only spawns bats and the occasional spider spawner in mineshafts.
- Nethering Dim: A vanilla-only Nether dimension, helpful for finding vanilla resources that are difficult to find when the regular Nether is filled with modded biomes. NOTE: Some features from the Better Nether mod "leak" into this dimensions, mostly structures.
NOTE: If you are using the Gobber (1.16.5) mod for Fabric, you don't this one, since the dimensions are included in that mod.
- Recipe to smelt netherite gear into netherite scrap, useful with the Hunting Dim
- Returning enchantment - enchant a Portable Teleporter with Returning then sneak + right-click to return to last bed slept in. You must sleep in a bed first.