Releasing as alpha cus i changed and added so many things it's not even funny. Here's a changelog of the most important parts. Do backup your world before playing!
* new items, Automatic Salvaging Bags! Put in your baubles slot and never have to worry about trash loot ever again! (items, maps, spells) Crafted by combining a furnace and a capacitor.
* capacitors are now much easier to make! Though i reduced maximum possible repair cost decrease from 0.25 to 0.5.
* fixed bugs related to the ender dragon. All attacks should work on him now!
* unique items are now restricted to 3 per player (weapon doesn't count) (configurable)
* new types of items, Runed items! These are items with very few stats but have rune slots! Runed items are restricted to 3 per player. (configurable)
* new type of items, runes! Runes can be inserted into runed items and make runewords! Each rune increases stats but a runeword does much more!
* new spell type, bombs! They stay on the ground and explode after a few seconds, but deal more damage!
* new item type, awaken runeword! These items awaken dormant runewords on an item!
* runewords! by combining runes and awakening the runeword with the awaken runeword item, you unlock exclusive stats like ones that increase power of certain spells or alter their mechanics!
* lower rarity items now drop with more durability, should ease new player gear problems a lot
* new spell, regenerate!
* fixed bug where it was possible to attack dead entities, leading to massive energy loss of people who click fast.. that sure explains how energy always felt lacking
* if level up token requirement is on, the cost now increases much slower, it's 1 token per 10 levels now.
* natural regen now off by default (configurable). reason is that it consumes TOO MUCH hunger and my mod already has a hp regen stat
* starter gear is now heal instead of fireball
* leftover exp now transfers over level ups
* legendary and mythical mobs have less dmg now