Lucraft: Core, new base materials and utilities for other mods!
QUICK COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:
- SpeedsterHeroes-2.0.0+ needs LucraftCore 2.1.0+
- HeroesExpansion-1.0.0+ needs LucraftCore 2.1.0+
- IronMan-Beta-1.1.0+ needs LucraftCore 2.1.0+
- Earlier versions of those should work with LucraftCore < 1.2.3
This mod contains an API for adding superpowers (like the Speedforce from SpeedsterHeroes) and make them use keybinds, etc. Items like the Anti-Superpower-Serum or the Superpower Capsule are ingame ways to remove or change the superpower.
Since the 2.0 version of the mod you don't necessarily need another mod to make use of this one. You can create addon packs to add your own superpowered content. You can find a wiki for addon packs here. If you want to look into a working addonpack, look into my NEH pack here.
Suit Maker (pre-2.0):
The Suit Maker will a new way to craft suits in my other mods. Currently, only SpeedsterHeroes uses it.
Yes, you can use it in modpacks, just put a link of this site in the description.
- Sheriff: Suit Maker model & texture
- Maxmos: Syringe texture
- Sunny: Chinese (Traditional) translation
- greb751: French translation
- TheBestMrand: Russian translation