LotTweaks will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
LotTweaks adds tweaks for builders to increase productivity in Creative mode
- Extend range of breaking/placing/picking blocks (up to 100+ blocks away!)
- Create block-groups and rotate
- Check out the video on my Twitter to learn other features...
- 'AdjustRange' key (Client + Server-side installation required)
・Press to adjust the max distance of placing/breaking blocks.
- 'Rotate' key (Client-side feature)
・Press + wheel to swap the current block to the next block in the same block-group.
・Double tap to open sub-group.
・Block-groups can be determined by a config or added by /lottweaks add command.
- 'Replace' key (Client + Server-side installation required)
・Replace the block you're looking by the block in your main hand.
- 'Ex Pick' key (Client-side feature)
・Extended 'Pick block' (up to 100+ blocks away)
・Long press + wheel to pick 'near' blocks.
`/lottweaks add` (Client)
・Register blocks in your hotbar as a new block-group.
・This is an experimental feature.
・To register as sub-group, use `/lottweaks add 2` (LT v2.0.4+ is required)
`/lottweaks reload` (Client)
Reload block-groups from config file.
This is an experimental feature.
Available Versions and Features
- 2.3.2 : [Fabric] Fixed ExPick not working for distant blocks
- 2.3.0 : [Fabric] Migrated to the reach-entity-attribute library to reduce conflicts with other mods.
- 2.2.2 : Added a new option: SHOW_BLOCKCONFIG_ERROR_LOG_TO_CHAT
- 2.2.1 : Now 2.2.2 (or later) clients can connect to 2.2.1 servers. / Added a new feature, pick-from-history, to ExPick.
- 2.0.x : Now 'Rotate' supports items.
- 1.3.x : Fixed connection issue (Modded clients couldn't connect to vanilla servers)
'AdjustRange' / 'Replace' doesn't work!
Check if the same version of this mod has been installed on the server side.
Does this mod work with a block added by other mods?
Maybe yes, as long as it is a simple block, but not supported.
How can I change the block-groups?
1. Edit a config file directly and save it.
2. Use `/lottweaks reload` command to reload from the config file.
3. If an error is detected, check the log to see which line in the config file is not valid.
- How can I reset my config file?
1. Delete the config file (`LotTweaks-BlockGroups.txt`).
2. Relaunch Minecraft.
3. A default config file will be created.
Can I distribute a Block-Group config file that I edited?
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.